All our staff are dedicated to bringing great learning opportunities into local communities.
Led by a General Secretary, who also acts as the Chief Executive of the Association, the Senior Management Team provides strategic direction for the organisation across England and Scotland.
WEA Scotland is managed by the Director for Scotland.
Current Senior Management Team
- Simon Parkinson - Chief Executive and General Secretary
- Preeya Buckley - Director of Quality and Student Services
- Kathleen Formosa - Head of Corporate Governance and Company Secretary
- Margaret Johnson - Head of HR
- Ray McCowan - Director for Scotland
- James Ward - Director for Marketing, Membership and Income Growth
- Richard Wilkes - Head of ICT
We are currently recruiting for three roles; Director of Education: Community learning, Director of Education: Skills & Employability and Director of Finance.
To contact a member of the Senior Management Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
4 Luke Street